Monday, April 30, 2012

Polish Haul and Two Simple Mani's

     I told you I'd be back in a few days with a post and here I am. I will warn you though it will not be super exciting. I've not really done anything special since the Rainbow of Colors mani. I will try and do one this week though.


The first thing I want to share with you is my polish hall for the week. I ended up with three new polishes.



The orange is LA Colors Shock and as pretty as it is in the bottle it takes at least three coats for good solid coverage. The blue is LA Colors Atomic it's a two coat tops polish. I LOVE this color. The third is Sally Hansen Xtreme Rockstar Pink and I've not used it yet.

Next the first mani I want to share with you is one I did just messing around with my dotting tools. I bought my dotting tools the same time I bought my first stamping kit and needless to say I've never used them. With that being said here is my first attempt with the dotting tools. (The blue is LA Colors Atomic)


Lastly for today I want to share with you my mani for the Adventures In Stamping challenge. The challenge for this week was a Queensday mani. For those of you who don't know what Queensday is it is a Dutch holiday click HERE for more information on the holiday. 


This was  really nothing fancy. The only thing that really went with Queensday is the orange. (Which by the way is the LA Colors Shock after three coats.) I then stamped over it with Konad Blue.

I promise I will try and do a more excited mani for you this week. Thanks for reading. See you soon.  :p

Oh and don't forget to take a look at my blog list to the right and visit some of my friends. XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment