Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life Gets In The Way

     I'm sorry I've been absent for a while. I had my power shut off and was at my mom's for a few days. Now everything is taken care of and I'm back to rockin' and rollin'. I don't have anything significant to post because of being away from home. Just a few pictures. I have a future tutorial in mind, but it won't be for a few days. I want to get the kids settled back in and back into a routine.


Here is my Sunday, April 22nd mani from Adventures In Stamping. (The challenge was music that inspires you. Mine doesn't really inspire me, but it works. lol) I did: These Boots Are Made For Walking



I also did the mani challenge for Monkey See Monkey Do. Here's what I came up with.


My inspiration came from Pinterest. I changed the colors to match my shirt and had to use different plates because I didn't have the same ones. It came out okay. Here's the link to the pin form Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/114912227962370094/

Thanks for reading. See you soon.  :p


No comments:

Post a Comment