Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away....

    Hello to my lovely ladies! I did a mani today that I've been wanting to attempt, but repeatedly put off. It actually turned out pretty good and was extremely easy to perform. With that being said let's get this party started. (Warning very picture heavy, but it goes through step by step on how to do a galaxy mani.)


Supplies: Polish (duh lol)
              Dotting Tool
              Make Up Sponge


As always the polish used:



1. Sinful Colors Black on Black 
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme White On
3. Spoiled Are Mermaids Real? 
4. LA Colors Tease 
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Marine Scene 
6. Jordana Crystal Glitter









After adding the glitter polish I stamped on some stars and a UFO on my ring finger and my thumb using Cheeky plate CH 14.


Is this not a very cool, relatively easy mani or what?! You can play with colors to add your own twist or whatever. I did watch a YouTube tutorial before attempting this on my own. There are many out there to give you examples and ideas. I recommend watching more than one. 

Well, there you have it girls. An awesome, eye catching, question asking, mani that's great for any age. I think my Star Wars loving daughter just may want to wear this one.

Thanks for reading. See you soon.  :p

P.S. Here is an awesome giveaway for  you from Julep. Don't forget to check your e-mail after entering. Good luck. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Love it, I really like galaxy nail but have never done them...maybe soon....this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You know i'll have to MSMD you one of these days xD **** :)

    ReplyDelete